lauantai 8. kesäkuuta 2013

Corpse Bride

Okay, so it's time to move on to figures and let's start with Corpse Bride because it is nearest to the computer :D I also got a good reason to clean up the shelves while taking pictures of every item. I clean my figures quite rarely because it not easy and it takes time. But here are the pictures


Elder Gutknecht (JUN Planning) bought via eBay from Germany.


Victor, Victoria and Emily the Corpse Bride. All bought second hand.
Mrs. Plum (on left) was bought via huuto.net from another collector. Skeleton Boy & Girl has been bought via eBay.
Pastor Galswell (Jun Planning) I found this from Spain and I had to bring him home with me.

There is everything I have related to Corpse Bride movie. I buy new stuff from time to time so I will update them all here when I get something new. Mostly I buy these from eBay, huuto.net (Finnish version of eBay), flea markets and from second hand groups in Facebook.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti