tiistai 28. helmikuuta 2017

TNBC Munchkin

Interesting experience at the post office today. The code for my package did not work at all so the post workers had to search for it by hand and I actually could not help them much since I have a lot of stuff arriving and I couldn't tell them for sure what size of package could it be. Luckily they finally found it and I got a new treasure for my collection! I have a mission to collect all the boardgames made of the movie, still few to go.

In Finland we do not have this game called Munchkin so it was the first time for me to hear about it. This was just an impulse purchase on eBay and it cost 25€ with free postage.
      The game comes with 168 cards, one custom six-sided die and the rules sheet. The cards have cool drawings of the characters, items and other stuff familiar from the movie.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti